Which 2021 Auto Shows are nearest to Ottawa?Jul 22nd, 2021
We can see hope in terms of the COVID-19 pandemic that has ravaged the world in the last 18 months. Vaccines are being distributed and people are getting jabbed at a steady rate. This means that events and shows will be happening again soon! However, while being abundantly cautious, Canadian auto makers this year passed on their biggest event while the COVID-19 virus still posed a threat to the communities around Canada.
With rollouts of new laws and regulations in the wake of the COVID-19 vaccine, auto shows in the US are slowly returning with safety guidelines. Read on for information on which auto shows are happening this year in the United States and how and where you can see them!
- Chicago Auto Show, July 15th – July 19th More Info here.
- New York International Auto Show, August 20th – August 29th More Info here.
- Motortrend Auto International Auto Show, Las Vegas, September 10th – September 12th More Info here.
- Denver Auto Show, September 15th More Info here.
- North American International Auto Show (Detroit Auto Show), September 28th – October 10th More Info here.
- Orange County International Auto Show, October 7th – October 10th More Info here.
- Sacramento International Auto Show, October 15th – October 17th More Info here.
- Albany Auto Show, November 5th – November 7th More Info here.
- San Antonio Auto & Truck Show, November 11th – November 14th More Info here.
- Connecticut International Auto Show, November 12th – November 14th More Info here.
- Charlotte International Auto Show, November 18th – November 21st More Info here.
- Los Angeles Auto Show, November 19th – November 28th More Info here.
While this year continues to unfold, the event planners for Canadian auto shows are hopeful that next year will be more normal. Auto makers were hesitant this year to do shows in Canada but as people continue to get vaccinated and we return to normal, we’re sure that we will see our favorite car manufactures back on the floor again soon.