The 2023 Acura MDXJun 23rd, 2022
The flagship of the Acura lineup, the fourth-generation MDX picks up new standard premium services for 2023, including three years of AcuraLink™ and the new Acura Maintenance Package1 to augment its position as the most premium, performance-focused and technologically sophisticated SUV in Acura history.
For the 2023 model year, the 7-passenger MDX and MDX Type S come standard with three years of AcuraLink™ services, including Security and Remote packages, at no extra cost. More information about AcuraLink™ is available here.
Adding peace of mind and lower cost of ownership for MDX and MDX Type S customers is the new Acura Maintenance Package – a complimentary maintenance plan for the first two years or 24,000 miles2 (whichever comes first) that covers select factory-scheduled maintenance, as indicated by MDX’s Maintenance Minder system and performed at a participating Acura dealership. The plan includes standard oil and filter changes, tire rotation and multi-point inspections. It also is fully transferrable to subsequent owners while active.
The 2023 Acura MDX begins arriving at dealers today with a manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $49,050 (excluding destination and handling). The turbocharged 2023 MDX Type S starts with an MSRP of $67,350.
- Performance-focused ultra-rigid platform with double wishbone front suspension, multi-link rear suspension, Integrated Dynamics System with Individual mode, and standard 19-inch wheels
- 3.5-liter V6 engine with 290 hp at 6200 rpm (SAE net), 267 lb.-ft. of torque at 4700 rpm (SAE net), 10-speed automatic transmission, and available fourth-generation Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®)
- High-tech interior with standard 12.3-inch Precision Cockpit™ all-digital instrument display, 12.3-inch ultra-wide HD center display with True Touchpad Interface, Wireless Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ compatibility, and Qi-compatible wireless charging
- Driver-focused cabin with available open-pore wood, Milano leather, top-stitched and hand-wrapped instrument panel, and 16-way power adjustable front seats (MDX with Advance Package)
- Standard panoramic moonroof, multi-function second row with removable middle seat
- Available 16-Speaker, 710-watt ELS STUDIO 3D® premium audio system (MDX A-Spec and MDX with Advance Package)
- Advanced safety includes standard next-generation passenger front airbag and AcuraWatch™ with available Traffic Jam Assist (TJA); available driver assist features include Low Speed Braking Control (MDX with Technology Package)
- 3.0-liter Type S Turbo V6 with 355 hp (SAE net @ 5,500 rpm), 354 lb.-ft. of torque (SAE net @ 1,400-5,000 rpm) with performance-tuned 10-speed automatic transmission and Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™
- Acura-first air suspension system with adjustable ride height and a smooth, comfortable ride, and Adaptive Damper System with three different Type S-specific damping profiles
- Seven-mode Integrated Dynamics System (IDS) with Type S-exclusive Sport+ and ride height-increasing Lift modes
- Brembo® front brakes featuring 14.3-inch rotors and red four-piston fixed calipers
- Standard 21-inch wheels with self-sealing high-performance all-season tires
- New front-fascia styling features open-surface Diamond Pentagon grille that improves cooling
- Type S-signature quad exhaust finishers with active exhaust valves
- Acura-first massaging seats with 9 different modes to calm the driver and front passenger after a spirted drive (Type S with Advance Package)
- 25-speaker, 1,000-watt ELS STUDIO 3D® Signature Edition premium audio system with PrecisionDrive® carbon fiber speakers and CenterParquet® enhancing the listening experience for front and rear passengers (Type S with Advance Package)