Integra to Make Its Return in JuneApr 29th, 2022
The new 2023 Integra is on it's way with pricing just released! Acura plans on having it's latest returning model available by June in the North American market. With 4 different trim levels and starting at $30,800. This sporty renewed model looks to jump back right in the middle of the competitive luxury sedan market. With strong offerings across the board Acura looks to add another staple vehicle to their already illustrious lineup.
The all-new 2023 Integra will mark the return of an iconic nameplate to the Acura lineup when it begins arriving at dealerships in early June at a starting price of $30,800. A premium, turbocharged 5-door liftback designed for a new generation of enthusiast drivers, the Integra A-Spec® with Technology Package, and the segment’s only 6-speed manual transmission, will have an MSRP of $35,800.
Adding peace of mind and lower cost of ownership for all 2023 model Acura customers is the new Acura Maintenance Program1 which covers select factory-scheduled maintenance, as indicated by the vehicle’s Maintenance Minder system, performed at a participating Acura dealership for the first two years or 24,000 miles2, whichever comes first. The complimentary program includes standard oil and filter changes, tire rotations and multi-point inspections and is also fully transferrable to subsequent owners while active.
Adding still more peace of mind, the 2023 Acura Integra comes standard with three years of AcuraLink™ services at no extra cost. More information about AcuraLink™ is available here.
Key Integra Features:
- Premium 5-door liftback with exclusive design touches, including a frameless Diamond Pentagon grille with a new diamond pattern, and Integra logo embossed in the front and rear fascias
- First-ever factory turbocharged Integra features 1.5-liter VTEC® turbo engine producing 200 hp (SAE net at 6,000 rpm) and 192 lb.-ft. of torque (SAE net at 1,800-5,000 rpm)
- Segment-exclusive 6-speed manual transmission delivers crisp gear changes for a thrilling driving experience (offered with A-Spec® with Technology Package)
- Sport-tuned suspension makes Integra fun-to-drive, available Adaptive Damper System gives driver precise control of damper settings (A-Spec® with Technology Package)
- Integrated Dynamics System includes Sport, Comfort, Normal driving modes, with available customizable Individual mode (A-Spec® with Technology Package)
- Sporty and personal cabin features a driver-focused cockpit design, premium materials and precise detailing and a large greenhouse for exceptional outward visibility
- The only liftback in its segment, Integra has class-leading rear seat legroom and cargo volume
- Standard 10.2-inch all-digital Acura Precision Cockpit™ instrument cluster and available head-up display with user-selectable content (A-Spec® with Technology Package)
- Available 9-inch touchscreen with wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration, Qi-compatible wireless charging, and 16-speaker ELS STUDIO 3D® audio (A-Spec® with Technology Package)
- Standard advanced safety features include driver and passenger airbags designed to control head rotation in a crash, rear seat airbags and a new single-camera AcuraWatch® system with enhanced Traffic Jam Assist (TJA) and Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
Additional details on the 2023 Acura Integra can be found, here.